[TYPO3-english] Video Content in version 6.0.0

Brett Palser brett.palser at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 03:34:27 CET 2014

Hi Richard,

Tanks for that.  I have checked and the setup I have is Media. What I am
trying to get is when a visitor selects the page it opens with the video
available to play.  At the moment it provides a link which then
downloads the video to play on an external page.

Do you know if you can embed a video into a page to be available to
play, i guess like a Youtube clip?

Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Brett