[TYPO3-english] Display typolink only if not empty

sai chandra d1 at euroblaze.de
Thu Jan 23 12:21:50 CET 2014

Hi All,

I have created a field inside my <T3DataStructure> of <type>attr</type> and <eType>link</eType> under <tx_templavoila>. The field is correctly mapped to a anchor link in my custom template. A field for link text is also created and mapped.

If we do not enter any link value (or) text, the anchor appears in FE as empty button due to my custom css.

So, can someone help me how to hide the typolink if its empty?What is the condition to display the typolink only if it is NOT empty?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Sai