[TYPO3-english] Video Content in version 6.0.0

Brett Palser brett.palser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:42:36 CET 2014

Hi All,

I am completely new to TYPO3 and have been placed in charge of looking
after management and content etc and so have been working through the
documentation and tutorials and starting to get a handle on the basics.

But then I got asked to add a video presentation onto the website and
have been having trouble.  I have the link there so you can click on and
download but trying to see if there is a way to play it automatically
when the page is selected.

Can anyone assist me but pointing me in the right direction?

The file is a MP4 file.  If this is not suitable then I think I can get
the format changed.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  Please note that I am an old
dog that can learn new tricks but my background is not from a technical
standpoint so be patient if I have to ask 'please explain'.

Thanks,
Brett