[TYPO3-english] Page access to several FE usergroups

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Wed Jan 22 16:39:14 CET 2014

Can you work with subgroups?
Add a new user group and make this to the parent user group of your two
existing user groups.

--- Main FE user group (new)
     ----- G1
     ----- G2

When you give access rights to "Main FE user group", all sub groups will
have access.
You could also define all common rights on the parent user group and can
inherit them to the subgroups...

Mikel