[TYPO3-english] More than three layouts - Fluid

Tom Warwick tom.warwick at typo3.org
Wed Jan 22 11:44:03 CET 2014

Morning all,

Im currently using Fluid as my templating engine,

I have three different layouts currently, however when I add a fourth template to my TS (as well as creating a new BE layout) I am unable to see it under "Front End Layouts" in the backend.

Is it the case that Fluid doesnt support more than three layouts?

TS below, thanks again.

# Assign the Template files with the Fluid Backend-Template
page.10.file.stdWrap.cObject = CASE
page.10.file.stdWrap.cObject {
  key.data = levelfield:-1, backend_layout_next_level, slide
  key.override.field = backend_layout

  # Set the default Template, our 3 column Template
  default = TEXT
  default.value = fileadmin/templates/onecol.html

  # Set also the first [2] Template, our 3 column Template
  1 = TEXT
  1.value = fileadmin/templates/home.html

  2 = TEXT
  2.value = fileadmin/templates/onecol.html

  3 = TEXT
  3.value = fileadmin/templates/twocol.html

   # THIS ONE ISNT WORKING
  4 = TEXT
  4.value = fileadmin/templates/fullwidth.html
}