[TYPO3-english] Ad_google_map problem

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:29:04 CET 2014

Greetings everyone.

I have installed this extension and immediatly i started having an error called "Columns configuration file not found". This error was blocking the frontend and the backend, but i managed to solve it with the solution given in this link:  http://www.typo3.net/forum/thematik/zeige/thema/114839/

However, after i solved the error, the plugin is not working at all. When i add it to one page, there is nothing to define, no options, no configuration, completely nothing, like you can see in this printscreen: http://imageshack.com/a/img577/7104/ybyl.png

In the frontend, it gives me an error saying "No map found. Add a map in the Google Maps Plugin.". I made the static template include.

Does anyone knows what is going on?

Kind regards