[TYPO3-english] Database Error Caused by cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 23:40:03 CET 2014

HI,

I still haven't got a solution but I wanted to update the thread. Because it runs when executed manually in a shell terminal, I'm thinking the problem lies with the cron. I won't be able to check in on this for a while so I'l leave the thread open and reply if/when I get anything of further use.

Thanks for all the help again everyone - you guys rock,
-Scott.