[TYPO3-english] Multidomain-Setup - Typscript isn't showing the right levels

Marvin Anselm marvin-anselm at web.de
Fri Jan 17 16:23:35 CET 2014

Hello Everybody,

so I got a multi-domain-setup in typo3. I created the Templates with TemplaVoila and I don't use REALurl or anything like this.
At my first Domain-Page everything is fine, but the Menu-TypoScript doesn't work on the second Domain-Page

My Pagetree looks like this:

TYPOLOGO
- World-Bullet Domain 1 (link to "Home")
---About Us
- World-Bullet Domain 2 (link to "Home")
---About Us
----Subpage

On Domain 1 the "Home"-Page is on level 1 and "About Us" on level 2. Here it works!
But on Domain 2 I have to set "About Us" to level 0... there has to be a mistake? Because my Menu can't show the "Home"-Page...

For your Information,  I'm using the Pagetree like this, because of a Breadcrumb Menu, which isn't working either on Domain 2.

I'll show you the TypoScript of the Menu from Domain 2:

## CODE BEGIN ##

lib.mainnav = HMENU
lib.mainnav {

  wrap = <ul class="topnavi_ul">|</ul>

  0 = TMENU
  0 {

    expAll = 1

    NO = 1
    NO.allWrap = <li class="topnavi_li">|</li>
    NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

    CUR = 1
    CUR.allWrap = <li class="topnavi_li">|</li>
    CUR.ATagParams = class="act"
    CUR.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
  }

  1 = TMENU
  1 {

    expAll = 1

    NO = 1
    NO.allWrap = <li class="topnavi_li">|</li>
    NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

    CUR = 1
    CUR.allWrap = <li class="topnavi_li">|</li>
    CUR.ATagParams = class="act"
    CUR.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

    ACT = 1
    ACT < .CUR

  }

}

## CODE END ##

so "0 = TMENU"  show me just "About Us" and other pages on that level, but not "Home"

I hope you can help me

Thank you very much

Marvin