[TYPO3-english] Re: 6.2.0 Install Tool Update Wizard: MySQL-Error

Thomas Skierlo tsk at pix-pro.eu
Fri Jan 17 14:16:06 CET 2014

Hi Matthias,

that's good to hear - my setup was running smoothly too - until I installed static_info_tables (trunk). So I guess that problems are gone in core files, but they may come back with some extensions. Do you use static_info_tables? If so, include the static template and try to edit it's constants using Template - Constant Editor. This gives me an instant fatal, plus various side effects at other places. Possibly the fatal is collation related.

Cheers,

Thomas

Quote: Matthias Eberlein  (skydivematy) wrote on Fri, 17 January 2014 13:03