[TYPO3-english] News plugin - Search Form and Real Url

Indira indira at seethroughweb.com
Wed Jan 15 21:56:57 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I have some configuration in file realurl_conf.php to shorten urls. Everything was working fine until I added the 'Search form' that comes with tx_news extension. The action of the form is not correct if real url is enabled.
Without real url the action is fine, and it looks like:
http://my_site.com/index.php?id=152&tx_news_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=News&cHash=73ea3ee8a6729b9ff00da35dfed5f271

However, with real url the action I get is
http://my_site.com/all-blogs/blog-search-results/bc//c/
which returns page not found error since that page doesn't exist.

The configuration I have looks like this:

//......
 'fixedPostVars'	=> array()
	, 'postVarSets' => array(
		'_DEFAULT' => array(