[TYPO3-english] Re: 6.2.0 Install Tool Update Wizard: MySQL-Error

Thomas Skierlo tsk at pix-pro.eu
Wed Jan 15 18:00:11 CET 2014

Just to bring this one to an end:

I've learned in the german forum that a patch is needed to solve this problem. This patch is available for more than a year now without making it's way into the core. Since I don't like to use a patch just to get rid of one rotten query in the update wizard (at a place which will never be relevant, since all my files are already migrated) I come to the conclusion that very latest TYPO3 is not utf8_unicode_ci ready.