[TYPO3-english] Re: WEC Map FE User Coordinates

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:32:28 CET 2014

Quote: Jan Bartels wrote on Thu, 09 January 2014 18:57
> Am 08.01.2014 15:57, schrieb Miguel:
> > I have installed WEC Map in my website to display some locations of
> > registered users, but some of them are not correct, so it would be nice
> > to give the possibility to the users to put their location coordinates
> > (latitude and longitude) directly, instead of the address... How can
> > this be done ?
> Correct them as admin in the BE-module. There's a list with all cached
> lat/long entries. Another approach is to correct the coordinates in the
> FE-user-record in the BE. Simply drag the marker on the map to the right
> position.
>
> If you want your users to correct the lat/long in the FE, you have to
> write an extension.
>
> Jan

Thank you for your answers Jan.

And it's possible to configure WEC Map to read the coordinates from another field of table that we specify with typoscript maybe ? Instead of reading the coordinates from the table "tx_wecmap_cache" for example ?

Kind regards