[TYPO3-english] Can't install statcounter / google analytics

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Sun Jan 12 14:25:49 CET 2014

> This image will show you what my options are loged in to backend  (
> account with full rights) information is in dutch, but the images
> speak for itself.
This account is limited in privileges. You don't have the option
"Template" with this user. Do you have another user with full admin
rights? If not, do you have access to the database?
By the way: The option must be on the LEFT hand side. Not in the right
hand side... (my fault). Directly below "Lijst".