[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x? Or change mirror concept?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jan 10 10:39:35 CET 2014

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> I think one has to do some checks, like if the EM really follows our
> redirects and such things..

We should do those checks during the next TER sprint which might take place
in Q1 2014.

The EM (at least for older versions of TYPO3) might not follow redirects,
depending on the server/TYPO3 configuration.

Therefore we should try as hard as we can to push updated URLs to the sites.

I also would like to mention that such a step would simplify a lot of the
TER handling, especially the stat counting.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!