[TYPO3-english] News plugin pagination and realurl

Ollie New oliver.new at bluefroglondon.com
Thu Jan 9 13:53:35 CET 2014

Hi all,

I've just started playing with the News plugin and I have got a working list page which displays pagination. I have realurl working fine for links to the news item detail page, but it is not working for links in the pagination section.

Any ideas?

The part in my realurl setup that works for the detail pages is:

    'postVarSets' => array(
      '_DEFAULT' => array(
        'article' => array(
          array(
            'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[news]',
            'lookUpTable' => array(
              'table' => 'tx_news_domain_model_news',
              'id_field' => 'uid',
              'alias_field' => 'title',
              'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
              'useUniqueCache' => 1,
              'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
                'strtolower' => 1,
                'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                ),
              'languageGetVar' => 'L',
              'languageExceptionUids' => '',
              'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
              'transOrigPointerField' => 'l10n_parent',
              'autoUpdate' => 1,
              'expireDays' => 180,
              ),
            ),