[TYPO3-english] How many sites can you run from one CMS?

kontakt at k2-potsdam.de kontakt at k2-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 8 16:26:16 CET 2014

Hi Muriel,

I know a Project in similar dimensions, with much more news-articles,
integrated t3blog and many Pictures, which works really fast and fine
on Typo 4.5 LTS. At the Moment, I don't know the Hardware base of this
Project. But if it is helpful for you, i can ask the developping Team.
For this case, send me a private mail (adress see below). So I think,
it wouldn't be a Problem for you (and your customer) to run all the 20
Websites from one cms and database.

Hth, Stefan

Zitat von typo3-english-request at lists.typo3.org:

--