[TYPO3-english] Print a Record in the BE

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:55:04 CET 2014

Sometimes customers ask to me if there is a way to print a Single Record of
the tables in the Web->List view. I answer to them that it is possible to
select and print only the selection using the browser options or even that
they can use the info button to view a summary and print it in the same way.

However, I never was happy with those solutions and I wanted to investigate
more. Even if it is needed to develop a custom extension, I'm willing to do
that.

Do you know any current extension that permits to print those records? If
you don't. How can I create a custom button that when the user clicks on it
launch a custom function in the extension?

Thank you.

Guillermo O.