[TYPO3-english] Remove CoolURI from Home

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Jan 3 16:37:08 CET 2014

Am 03.01.2014 15:48, schrieb Mike Kane:
> Yes i did, i created an extension template in "home"
>
> Here's the structure:
>
> root (containing the template and set as root, containing all the
> elements from home)
> home (all elements moved to root, shortcut to root, extension template
> with specific elements to only affect home )
>
> However, like i said before, the code inside the extension template in
> home is not working. And if i put the code inside root setup, it
> affects all the other pages.
>
> Any help?
Hi Mike,

I assume you cleared the cache when you tested the extension template.
Always happens to me that I forget that - no harm intended here.

Did you check the effect of the extension template in the analyzer? You
should see if your settings are really there. Maybe some standard
setting overrides them. (Although that's unlikely, since the extension
template should be include last.)

You might resort to include the TS in the root template, in a condition
environment, like

[globalVar = TSFE:id=1]

... Typoscript ...

[global]

assuming home has ID 1. That's dirty of course, and the TS in the
extension template should have the same effect.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"The constitution of a person is revealed by his dreams. It would be good to make companions of your dreams and to put forth effort."
(Hagakure)