[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Remove CoolURI from Home

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:36:02 CET 2014

Sorry but it doesnt worked out for me, maybe i'm doing something wrong because i'm geting an error, the browser said that no typoscript template has been found...

This is what i did : i have put my "Home" in the top of the website, enabled it as root page, changed it to shortcut type and pointed it to "Root" page.

I have removed all the template information from the constants in "Root"  and placed it in "Home", and this is giving me an error, certainly i am doing something wrong...

Sorry to bother you with this subject again, but i would appreciate very a more specific set of instructions.

Kind regards