[TYPO3-english] typo crash after deleting formhandler with filezilla

Adriaan Van den Bruinhorst adriaanbr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:02:05 CET 2014

Dear Michi,

You can always delete an extension manually by deleting the folder of that
extension (typo3conf/ext/fromhandler in this case), taking out the name of
that extension in the arrays extConf and extListArray in the file
LocalConfiguration.php (in the typo3conf folder) and emptying the cache
folder completely (typo3temp/Cache).

Usually after taking these three steps, everything works fine again and you
can re-install your formhandler extension via the extension manager. If you
made manual changes to the extension (like templates) backup those files
before manually removing the extension folder of course.

Good luck!

Adriaan