[TYPO3-english] Extension showing as incompatible, but work fine with out any issues - Typo3 6.2

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Fri Feb 21 11:49:29 CET 2014

Hi All !

I have successfully managed to migrate a Typo3 4.7 version to Typo3 6.2
using smooth migration extension . When I ran the install tool, I found some strange issue
	1. Not all RTE images where migrated in new typo3 version .
	2. When I ran install tool for checking incompatibility some of the
showed incompatible with new Typo3 6.2(beta 5). But when I installed
this everything works fine with out any issues.
Can some one help with these 2 issue ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sivaprasad S