[TYPO3-english] Language "All" not working

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:29:27 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a multi language website, and everything works fine except when i add a content element and in "Language" selector i define "All", because there are some elements that doesnt need to be translated, like images for example. If i define to all langauges, the element simply does not appear in the FE, but it does in BE (i read some other topics where it happened that the element disappeared in both, which is not my case)

I have Typo3 6.1.1, anyone knows why this is happening ?

Kind regards