[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Feb 19 16:40:05 CET 2014

Hi,

I can give you another example. It's a website I'm currently developing
and reason why I've started this discussion. Since I didn't get good
answer (until now), I did it with TV.

This is the website: http://multiloteri.com/index.php?id=502

The "plus" signs are FCE placed inside another FCE that has RTE field
and image field (used as background). So user can simply add another
FCEs in Page module. The same is the brown bar below, it's another FCE
creating special wrapping <div> and then bunch of another FCEs.

Jan