[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Feb 19 14:23:09 CET 2014

Hi Joey,

> The major difference to TV is that relations are stored in the database instead of XML within a single field, but you can still use the flexform field for additional TV-like data.

Can you provide an example on how to achieve that? With an flexform? Would I then be able to create and FCE or DCE like I mentioned in my previous mail? See the working TV example here: http://www.winterpizza.nl/la-pizza/pizzaovens/

Regards,
Wiechert.

Op 19 feb. 2014, om 13:58 heeft JoH asenau <info at cybercraft.de> het volgende geschreven: