[TYPO3-english] WEC Map 2 markers in same spot

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:33:04 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

I've realized that i have some situations where some markers are very close to each other, which leads to some confusion when we open the map at the first time, because we have to do a lot of zoom to make the markers separate from each other (i have a situation where two markers are placed in parallel streets, so they are very very very close to each other)

Is there something i can enable for example to show a bigger marker (with the number of markers in that area for example)  that disappears when we zoom in that area, showing then the normal small red markers in each correct spot?

Kind regards