[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Feb 18 18:11:35 CET 2014

Am 15.02.2014 16:26, schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> that's not really what I want. I need wrapper element with header and
> some text and then add another elements inside for which would be
> positioned inside this element. It's not really a grid. I need these
> elements to be addable anywhere in the content.

You can do that easily with Gridelements.
Examples: http://manuals.cmsbox.de/extensions/gridelements/
Manual:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-gridelements2/repository/revisions/master/changes/Documentation/manual.pdf

The examples are done with TS though, but you can use FLUIDTEMPLATE as
well and make either use of prerendered children or even raw data
provided as arrays within cObj-data.

Still you can use a flexform just like you did with TV. While usually
this should be used for configurational stuff, in your case it could
provide the additional text field of the container element. A header
will be available by default.

On the other hand you could just add the bodytext field to the TCA of a
grid container to even get rid of the flexform as well.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de