[TYPO3-english] Blank Page Issues

Jean-Philippe Simard jp.simard at leonarddg.com
Tue Feb 18 00:24:14 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a rather complicated problem with a website frontend. You see, I have 2 website on the same typo3 (4.5.15) and one of them displays a blank page at the first load. After the first load, I guess the browser cache is the replacing something and the website reacts normally.

The problem is difficult to reproduce. The most reliable way is to use opera or chrome and clear the cache before calling the website. Then you should see the website loads eternally unless you press f5.

We don't know where the problem could be, the CMS? the server? DNS?
The PHP and typo3 logs say nothing....the problem occurs on any page, not just the home and we emptied all the cache database, deleted typo3temp files several times.

Our websites :
fcsq.qc.ca
electionsscolaires2014.com <= with the issues

We are on this problem for 3 days and we do not believe we have encountered anything like that.

Do you have any idea about what we should check after all this? Perhaps tools / software ? We are running dry.

Thank you in advance.