[TYPO3-english] Deactivate extbase language overlay

Manfred Rutschmann - VOLUMEN Werbe-/Internetagentur rutschmann at agentur-volumen.de
Sat Feb 15 18:28:02 CET 2014

Hey Extbase pro's,

i'm writing a extbase backend module. The goal is to get a simple
handling and managing of very complex product data. That is with the t3
backend not possible. But now i have some problems with the automatic
language overlay of related objects.

I can create new products in default an translated languages, an i can
assign to every product one category. On the default lang product the
category from the default lang is assigned, on each translation the the
translated category is assigned (checked by uid in table field, thats ok).

The problem is now on reading the translated product. I get the
translated products, but in the catgeory attribute is the default
language category, instead of the translated category. Is there any way
to manage the translation by myself?

Example:

TYPO3\Products\Domain\Model\Productprototypepersistent entity (uid=83,
pid=0)
    title => 'Pruduct DE' (14 chars)
    number => 'ML16300 DE' (10 chars)
    images => '' (0 chars)
    drawings => '' (0 chars)
    text => '' (0 chars)
    eulumdat => FALSE
    ismbn => FALSE
    l10nParent => 82 (integer)
    sysLanguageUid => 1 (integer)
    ishidden => FALSE
    _languageUid => 1 (integer)modified
    category => TYPO3\Products\Domain\Model\Categoryprototypepersistent
entity (uid=30, pid=0)
       title => 'Category default en' (20 chars)
       cleartitle => 'Ingrounds' (9 chars)
       l10nParent => 0 (integer)
       sysLanguageUid => 0 (integer)
       ishidden => FALSE
       _languageUid => 0 (integer)modified
       uid => 30 (integer)
       _localizedUid => 30 (integer)modified
       pid => 0 (integer)
    techdata =>
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\LazyObjectStorageprototypeobject
(empty)
    photodata =>
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\LazyObjectStorageprototypeobject
(empty)
    property =>
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\LazyObjectStorageprototypeobject
(empty)
    accessories =>
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\LazyObjectStorageprototypeobject
(empty)
    subproducts =>
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\LazyObjectStorageprototypeobject
(empty)
    uid => 83 (integer)
    _localizedUid => 83 (integer)modified
    pid => 0 (integer)

This product is a translated on, in the db field the category has the
uid 31, but here i get the default language category instead the
translated one...

I can't use mutliple sysfolders, i need translated data... any ideas?

Thx Manfred

Manfred Rutschmann

Telefon: +49 (0)751 - 561110-45
Mobil: +49 (0)163 - 1721748
rutschmann at agentur-volumen.de

Danziger Straße 3, 88250 Weingarten, Deutschland
www.agentur-volumen.de
USt.-Id.Nr.: DE281344599