[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Feb 15 11:41:31 CET 2014

Hi,

14.2.2014 19.55, Jan Bednarik kirjoitti:
> is it possible to create something like TemplaVoila's FCE containing
> other CE without TV and with Fluid or extension like DCE?
>
> I need this to be nicely editable, so just like in TV, where you can see
> FCE and its nested CEs.

fluidcontent_bootstrap

This has a "column row" element that is based on 12 grid system. So you
can create easily the columns (for example 6+6 or 3+6+3 or 4+8.. ) into
which you add content (with other columns if you like). The elements can
be dragged and dropped from one column to another, very easy and
intuitive to use. You of course have to have the css for the columns,
span1, span2 and so on.

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela