[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Searching and TYPO3 6.2 - again

Thomas Skierlo tsk at pix-pro.eu
Fri Feb 14 09:18:07 CET 2014

Hi Dmitry,

Quote: Dmitry Dulepov wrote on Thu, 13 February 2014 08:44
> Hi!
>
> Thomas Skierlo wrote:
> > You are aware that THIS thread sublimes in only one simple question?
> > "Can anyone confirm IS working on a fresh installation of 6.2 ?"
>
> Why don't you just write only this direct question next time? It is much
> easier to understand now.

You're probably right. Wanted to give at least some background information, cause I usually don't answer one-liners..

> Indexed search is a tricky thing. Are you sure it is set up correctly?

Well, yes, I'm sure, since I'm using it for many years now. Since yesterday it's even running on 6.2.0 (see my latest post from yesterday)

Regards,

Thomas