[TYPO3-english] Recommendations for virtual hosting control panel

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Feb 13 22:36:06 CET 2014

Hi,

I've been hosting sites on Plesk virtual panel systems 9 and 10 now for
couple of years and it seems to be unsecure and tricky for TYPO3. Maybe
it's only the Plesk, maybe it's the combination. Anyway all the other
sites outside Plesk system have been complitely safe and secure all the
years I've installed TYPO3 sites (many many years;).

What are your experiences of for example cPanel or are there any other
systems you would recommend me to check?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela