[TYPO3-english] Problem with preview page

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Wed Feb 12 14:41:30 CET 2014

Hi there, Pero,

Did you solve this issue? Because I'm facing the same problems on several
installations (6.1.x). But on a few other installations it works.

The problem in detail: no preview on hidden pages, but a redirect to the
homepage of the domain.

The installations have all multi-domain. Also often multiple domain records
per domain. I cannot find a clue in htaccess or so.

So I'm curious, what did you find eventually?

Thanks, Vincent

--

Vincent Mans

Very Interesting Business & Internet Solutions

http://vibis.nl / info at vibis.nl / +31651766520

Bezoek: Einsteinstraat 57, 1446VE Purmerend