[TYPO3-english] eID method + fluid template

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:52:09 CET 2014

I found this wiki article that allowed me to use a fluid template:
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/How_to_userender_a_fluid_template_in_a_ServiceeIdCLI_Script2

Now my problem would be inserting a repository and not using database
low-level records like this:

$projects = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery(
             'uid, title',
             'tx_myextension_domain_model_project',
             $where);

I would like to use in a pi-based class:

$projects = $this->projectRepository->findAll();

Is it possible?

If not, is it possible to call to an eID method that is based on Extbase
instead of pi-based?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio