[TYPO3-english] eID method + fluid template

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:49:34 CET 2014

Good afternoon,

I am using TYPO3 4.5.29 and I built a new extension in Extbase to show
all my projects in a list.
After building the model, the TCA, the classes and everything, I want a
filter to show the projects list without rendering the page again.
For that purpose, I use "eID" method.
I added to "ext_localconf.php" the eID class, that is pi based (extends
tslib_pibase), I added the Javascript to load content that this class
outputs through the main() method.
But now the thing is I would like to render the output in a Fluid template.

My doubts:
1) Is it possible to achieve this?
2) Is it possible to call through eID to a class method that extends
Extbase instead of pi-based?
I would like to inject, for example, my project repository to be able to
call fluid viewhelpers like {f:link.action} and {f:image} through fields
of every project record.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio