[TYPO3-english] Re: Clickable div button and mapping

Brian Jensen b.jensen at arp-hansen.dk
Tue Feb 11 14:30:51 CET 2014

I'm trying to create the button as a flexible content element with templa voila.
So I use my code in partials for each flexible content element.

</a>

However the link does not get applied when I enter the URL in the back-end.
So let's say I try and link to page ID 34  then the link is still #

What should I do when I want to add a URL input area?