[TYPO3-english] tt_content.menu.default display name first level parent page

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Fri Feb 7 11:32:43 CET 2014

bernd wilke schreef op 06-02-14 15:02:
> either I would use a userfunc which might return the title in an easy ways.
> or build up a complex typoscript with conditions abiout the current
> treelevel to decide how many steps upward I need to use wrap.cObject =
> RECORD.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19835797/typo3-parent-page-field-for-title-in-typolink

That would require the possibility to retrieve the treelevel of the
selected page. I have searched but couldn't find something like that.
The only option I could think of a to do a query on the parentpage.
Check if it's uid is a section, and if not do another and another and
another. What potentially would result in a lot of queries.

So I decided that the BE editors will just need to add the sectionname
as a subtitle.

Thanks for your help anyway.

--
kind regards,