[TYPO3-english] Dropdown Menu - 3 Layers

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Thu Feb 6 12:56:55 CET 2014

Am 05.02.2014 20:15, schrieb Dominik Pichler:
> Hello
> I have to implement a dropdown menu which looks like this:
>
> MenuItem
> ---Section1
> ------Article1
> ------Article2
> ---Section2
> ------Article3
> ------Article4
> ------etc...
>
> There are three layers in my page-tree:
>  Layer1: MenuItem
>  Layer2: Section1, Section2
>  Layer3: ArticleX
>
> If I hover over 'MenuItem' it should expand and show the other two
> layers. But the third layer should be a little intendet.
>
> I'm using Typo3 6.0.1. I hope my question is clear to you.

No, not quite :-)

But it seems to be no TYPO3-specific tasks - everything is done via
HTML, CSS +/ JavaScript. There are many demos out there.

Typically, you'd have to set expAll = 1 on the Menu Items to have them
all shown as a default (and hide them with CSS). Indenting is done with
CSS as well (use padding, not text-indent).

Have fun!

Nils

--
Nils Hodyas - Webdesign von die Tante Jensen · Großherzog-Friedrich-Straße 117 · 66121 Saarbrücken · (0681) 925 63 43 · 0160 318 183 7 · http://dietantejensen.de