[TYPO3-english] what is wrong with my $this->redirect(...) call in this code?

Calgacus map Brude calgach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:13:12 CET 2014

I have two extensions, I want to redirect from one to another in a certain action. This is my redirect code in the saveAction of my bpsmessagecontroller of my bpsmessagecentre extension:

 $this->redirect('list', 'Coupon', 'Bpscoupons', array('message' => 'Look Ma, no syntax errors!' ));
When that runs it just redirects back to the list page of the calling extension (bpsmessagecenter), it doesn't seem to find the Bpscoupons extension at all.

When I try the same code with a forward call instead of redirect I get a 500 error.

The 'list' action is accessible and works from a link on the site and from some other redirects inside the bpscoupons extension.

Why won't that redirect work? Is there something about internal or external redirects I have to configure somewhere?

I am using typo3 4.5.32 . Thanks

PS, btw in my query string I see I get these params:

tx_bpscoupons_bpsmessagecentre[message]:Hi ma... etc
tx_bpscoupons_bpsmessagecentre[action]:list
tx_bpscoupons_bpsmessagecentre[controller]:Coupon
Looks to me like it is looking for a bpsmessagecentre object a bpscoupons object but I don't know.