[TYPO3-english] Screen Resolution switch??

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Tue Feb 4 15:19:53 CET 2014

Hello Sascha,

> is there any way to read the visitors screen resolution and use a
> different css optimized for their screen resoulution?? I already
> looked up extensiosn and tsref but i didnt found a way.

You can switch to a different CSS with CSS media queries.

Alternatively, you can use contexts[1] + contexts_wurfl[2] to deliver
different CSS/HTML files depending on the screen resolution or device
category.

[1] https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/contexts
[2] https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/contexts_wurfl

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-