[TYPO3-english] Typo3 indexed search crawler error while indexing

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:47:21 CET 2014

Hi All,

I have installed indexed_search and crawler (development version compatible
with typo3 6.2 (https://github.com/TYPO3-extensions/crawler)) in a TYPO3
6.2.9 system.

Being in "WEB > Info > Site Crawler > Crawler Log" I can start the indexing
of a page. But when I click the read button to start indexing of pages, I
get an error message: "Error: 501 //'; message_html += ''; message_html..."

Changing to "ADMIN TOOLS > Indexing, I can see that no pages were indexed.

Does anybody know how can I solve this problem?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best regards
    Arun Chandran