[TYPO3-english] Re: RealURL issue on TYPO3 6.2.9: language parameter (L=0)

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Tue Dec 30 10:48:57 CET 2014

Hello Markus,

Thanks for your reply.

First of all: you're right about the php tag. I just openend the realconf.php file and copied the entire contents to a .txt. file (my attachment).

I put your code to the test, but unfortunately it seems to produce the same results as my own configuration.

The replacement for the language parameter (L=0 replaced by en, etc.) is still missing.

On TYPO3 4.7.20 it all worked perfectly ...

Kind regards,

Dennis