[TYPO3-english] FrontendUserRepository in custom extension

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Fri Dec 26 09:26:27 CET 2014

Hello Siva again,

I made one mistake, and I do not want to confuse you.
About this persistence storage pid you do not use name of plugin, but
extension. Example of that you can find in (if you used extension
builder it will be generated for you):
extension folder and Configuration/TypoScript/constants and it will look
something like this:

plugin.tx_your extension {
     view {
         # cat=plugin.tx_productselector/file; type=string; label=Path
to template root (FE)
         templateRootPath = EXT:productselector/Resources/Private/Templates/
         # cat=plugin.tx_productselector/file; type=string; label=Path
to template partials (FE)
         partialRootPath = EXT:productselector/Resources/Private/Partials/
         # cat=plugin.tx_productselector/file; type=string; label=Path
to template layouts (FE)
         layoutRootPath = EXT:productselector/Resources/Private/Layouts/
     }
     persistence {
         # cat=plugin.tx_productselector//a; type=string; label=Default
storage PID
         storagePid =
     }
}

And you should copy to TYPOScript ony:

plugin.tx_your extension {
     persistence {
         # cat=plugin.tx_productselector//a; type=string; label=Default
storage PID
         storagePid = 37
     }
}

Or shorter:

plugin.tx_your extension.persistence.storagePid = 37

Best regards,
Sinisa Mitrovic