[TYPO3-english] FrontendUserRepository in custom extension

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Wed Dec 24 14:20:40 CET 2014

HI Guys ,

I am developing a custom extension where I need to use the frontend users in a select box. So for that

        /**
	 * frontendUserRepository
	 *
	 * @var \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Repository\FrontendUserRepository
	 * @inject
	 */
	protected $frontendUserRepository = NULL;

and inside the list action

$forntendusers = $this->frontendUserRepository->findAll();  everything works fine with out any issues . But I am getting an empty result set .

"TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\QueryResultprototypeobject (empty)" . Read lots of posts related this issue , couldn't exactly find out the reason.

Any help would be appreciated !!