[TYPO3-english] Lost logged in status when switching page - ig_ldap_sso

layen julian layenjulian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:04:27 CET 2014

Hi there.

So were are trying to implement an autologin feature in one of our projects using the ig_ldap_sso_auth extension (v1.3)
So far, everything is working correctly when going to the login page and entering our credentials.
We get a redirect to the CAS login page which, in turns, logs us in and redirects us to Typo3.

The problem is that, when switching page after being logged in, we loose the logged in status right away.

Here are various problems:

- I tried to play with the dontSetCookies = FALSE and forceSetCookies values in '/typo3conf/ext/ig_ldap_sso_auth/pi1/class.tx_igldapssoauth_pi1.php'

It seems like we are never able to create a cookie. Even right away after the log in, in the page that displays that we are effectively connected, no cookie is created.
Is the cookie the culprit here or should it work anyway without cookie, only with sessions.

- Once ig_ldap_sso is installed, we are no longer able to log in through a regular fe_login form.

Similar bugs: (can't post links )
bug #57751
bug #61287 (Not so similar, but anyway.)

- From the similar bugs we found on the forge, we tried the following:
                $fe_user = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user;
                $fe_user->createUserSession(array('uid' => $feuser['uid']));
                $fe_user->storeSessionData();
                $fe_user->user = $fe_user->getRawUserByUid($feuser['uid']);
                $fe_user->fetchGroupData();
                $GLOBALS['TSFE']->loginUser = 1;

-> Still no cookie at all

Help would be greatly appreciated.