[TYPO3-english] typoLink_URL, forceAbsoluteUrl, and SEO friendly URLs

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun Dec 21 17:52:51 CET 2014

Am 21.12.2014 um 16:22 schrieb Bernhard Schenkenfelder:
> Let's say the snippet
>
> $conf['parameter'] = $_GET['id'];
> $cObj =
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectRenderer');
> $cObj->typoLink_URL($conf);
>
> returns "features.html" (or any other SEO friendly URL). Now if I add
>
> $conf['forceAbsoluteUrl'] = true;
>
> the return value changes to http://10.0.0.82/typo3/index.php?id=33.
>
> Is this the expected behavior? What do I need to do to retrieve
> http://10.0.0.82/typo3/features.html?
>
> Many thanks,
> Bernhard
Hi Bernhard,

How do call the page? Is it via the backend? If so, it's what I would
expect: calls via backend should always return the index.php?id... of a
page.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is a principle of the art of war that one should simply lay down his life and strike. If one's opponent does the same, it is an even match."
(Hagakure)