[TYPO3-english] Powermail 2.1 Dynamic fields using PM_FieldHook

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Sun Dec 21 07:10:32 CET 2014

HI all

I have a doubt with powermail 2.x extension .

My actual requirement is , I have a form (custom extension) through which I can search some places using zip code. So once user submits the value (eg zip code) , the webiste will be redirected to page where I list all available places under that zip code as link. When a user clicks on that link , Website will be redirected to another page where I hvae configured powermail 2.x extension . What I want to implement is , based on link clicked (I will be passing place_id through the link and each place have some membership types).I want to show a set of membership types in radio buttons(Fetched from another table using the arguments from url). and this items should be there in preview and mail as well.

The same thing we can implement using $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['powermail']['PM_FieldHook'] in powermail 1.6 ?

How we can implement the same in powermail 2.x??

Any help would be appropriated ?

I can implement something like this for dynamic checkboxes

lib.products = CONTENT
lib.products {
    table = pages
    select {