[TYPO3-english] Semantic URLs

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Dec 17 23:11:50 CET 2014

Hi,

6.2 doesn't have anything build it to provide semantics URLs. With
CoolUri all you need to do is to copy provided XML to a location
configured in ext conf, enable it and you're good to go. I'd say it's
pretty simple to start and maintain. But, I'm the author, so I'm not the
best person to evaluate if it's really simple. I heard that it is :)

Regards

Jan