[TYPO3-english] Powermail Signal Slot

Siva sivaprasad at pitsolutions.com
Wed Dec 17 18:46:26 CET 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to extend Typo3 powermail 2.X version . My actually requirement is that , I will be creating a set of general field sets under a storage folder. I mean , I will only creating entries to 'tx_powermail_domain_model_pages' table and 'tx_powermail_domain_model_fields' .

In powermail 2.1.x I have a signal slot @ fromAction In fromController class.

$this->signalSlotDispatcher->dispatch(CLASS, FUNCTION . 'BeforeRenderView', array($form, $this));

So What I want to achieve is that I want to add some fields in to the form and I want show the same in confirmation page send those information through e-mail.

ext_localconf.php

`$signalSlotDispatcher = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3        \CMS\Extbase\SignalSlot\Dispatcher');

$signalSlotDispatcher->connect(
'In2code\Powermail\Controller\FormController',
'formActionBeforeRenderView',
'In2code\Powermailextended\Controller\FormController',
'manipulateMailObjectOnCreate',
FALSE
);`

Tried to implement the same with formActionBeforeRenderView signal shots . But couldn’t crack it down.

<?php
namespace In2code\Powermailextended\Controller;

/**
* Using a Slot to call a Powermail Signal
*
* Class FormControllerExtended
* @package In2code\Powermailextended\Controller
*/
class FormController {
public function manipulateMailObjectOnCreate($forms, $pObj) {
how to add some more fields to this form ??
and how to debug the code ??
}
}

Can anyone please advice me how I can implement this requirements ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ziva