[TYPO3-english] Re: Saving workspace staging email as comment

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Wed Dec 17 18:05:42 CET 2014

In this respect, Typo3 knocks Drupal out of the park.   After configuring Drupal's Workbench module, installing Views Bulk Operations, appyling a patch to Workbench Moderation, configuring Rules module, etc.  I can finally get Drupal to send email on a change of state of a node, and to allow selecting multiple changes in a single moderation stage.   If a web editor were to use this for 100 pages in production, they would get 100 emails.

Typo3 worked like a charm with no extra engineering from me.
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH