[TYPO3-english] Version 6.2.7 Media - Embed Tag Issue

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Thu Dec 11 16:54:17 CET 2014

Hi!

I'm not able to reproduce this.

I'm setting config.jumprul_enable = 1 and I have a native video element.
The generated HTML is

  <!--  Media element: [begin] -->
  <embed src="fileadmin/user_upload/Takeoff_Instructions.wmv" width="400" height="280">
  <!--  Media element: [end] -->

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member